Adding to the comfort and beauty of your home
... at competitive rates
Having high-quality windows and doors enhances the comfort and safety of your family, while adding to the beauty and efficiency of your home. As energy costs continue to rise, windows and doors are a long-term investment that will pay for themselves in savings and comfort for many years to come. To discuss what upgrades will be best for your home, within your budget, call or email White Elm today for expert advice and a hassle-free estimate. We do not believe in high pressure sales tactics or telemarketing your home when you are spending time with your family. Our goal is to provide you with an excellent service at your convenience- not ours. We have selected manufactures that have provided us with solid and durable products that will ensure you of becoming another satisfied customer. After all, that's what it's all about.
- Windows - high quality solid vinyl (PVC) technology, locally manufactured, CSA approved, custom made for your house, with LOW E2 (squared) ARGON GAS Thermal Edge Spacer glass which filters the sun's energy in the summer and reduces heat loss in the winter. We are bay and bow window experts and cut-outs and enlargements through brick and concrete are our specialty. (See our Photo Gallery for samples.)
- Doors, Entrance Systems and Patio Doors - from a wide range of suppliers to meet your needs and customization requirements.
- Retractable Screens - by Phantom www.phantomscreens.com
- All Season Sun Rooms - custom designed to suit your home. See www.fourseasonssunrooms.com
- 3 Season Rooms & Porch Enclosures -by Varga.
- Skylights - by Velux www.velux-canada.com
- Garden/Greenhouse Windows - now available!
- Every estimate and installation is led by one of our owner/operators. We pride ourselves on providing hassle-free estimates with no surprises.
- We do "frame-out" installations for most windows and doors to ensure full energy efficiency, rather than retrofitting with old frames.
- We use only quality fasteners and insulation for your installations.
- We provide highly qualified carpenters, who are experts at custom molding and trim work to finish your job properly. Our theme is to leave you as maintenance-free as possible and your job will be installed by our crews-not subcontracted out.
- By being highly skilled and efficient, we reduce the duration of your installation, creating as little disruption to your household as possible.
- We use only LOW E2 ARGON GAS in our windows and patio doors!
FINANCING NOW AVAILABLE
We are fully insured and covered by WSIB.